Montag, April 17, 2006

Blogdefloration

So here we are, yet another German pretending to be able to talk proper English, molesting the world with some (hopefully) funny stories from India, all day life impressions from Germany and other things mankind doesn't really need.

From time to time I might switch the blog standard language to German, so my parents can understand what I'm writing, but I guess it won't happen too often.

Due to occupied time capacities I had to stick to a standard template for now, but I already have another design on my mind which I'll implement as soon as I've finished my pre-diploma thesis.

Of course I'll be happy about every comment left in this blog. Feel free to criticize my poor English language skills (this one goes out to you Kent), make jokes about ridiculous German customs mentioned here, ask about what part of a pig is being used to make Schnitzel or anything else you want to expose to the precious readership of this blog including the author.