Montag, Juni 12, 2006

Stupidest and most annoying worldcup fan products ever

You might have noticed that there's a small soccer tournament going on in Germany at the moment. I tried hard not to be influenced by it, but it seems that most German citizens don't share my opinion about soccer being a boring game. Well, and whenever people like sports there's a flood of fan products accompanying an international tournament. I've seen a lot of fan merchandise in my admittedly still short life in a capitalistic country, but this worldcup thing is definitely going toooooo far.
That's why I decided to install a small section "The most stupidest and annoying fan products ever" in my blog, documenting the madness of soccer fan merchandise that's going on right now. People seem to think you can sell everything if only it looks like a soccer ball!

Today's example: a simple salad wrapped in a "soccer" foil (I'm glad I don't believe in vegetables being living organisms, otherwise it would have made me cry.)